2017 was a great year for PEAK, and the momentum has flowed on into 2018! Want in on the action? Consider volunteering on a PEAK committee. It’s a great way to better the organization, the community, and yourself.
We currently have vacancies on six committees. Below you will find “job descriptions” for different PEAK committee positions.
- Civic Volunteerism: Assist with creating engaging volunteer opportunities and recruiting volunteers to serve our community.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Assist with the planning and implementation of initiatives designed to increase diversity and inclusion in the organization.
- Events: Schedule and coordinate monthly PEAK Around Towns (including securing location and activity, establishing food and/or beverage availability, and determining entertainment if necessary) and assist with the planning of large scale events, including the annual PEAK event.
- Fundraising: Assist with fundraising duties, including determining needs from within the organization, identifying potential sponsors, and building and nurturing relationships.
- Membership: Assist with PEAK Perks, including working with local businesses to update current perks and recruiting new businesses to participate.
- Marketing & Communications: There are multiple positions available on the Marketing and Communications committee.
- A graphic designer is needed to create social media content for events, news, and member spotlights for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Two social media coordinators are needed to run the Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Please reach out to us if you’re interested on serving on a committee or would like more information! The best contact is email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!